Easter Egg Flower Craft
As Poppy & Posie Blossom say, flowers are the perfect gifts to share and this flower is no different! This Easter egg petal flower craft is the perfect gift to give to those you love this Easter and can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. So pick up some markers, scissors, and glue and let’s show the world just what a flower can do!
Celebrate Easter with one of Poppy & Posie's favorite crafts!
- 1. Printed out copy of the Easter egg petal flower template (can be found on the last page of this document)
2. Coloring utensils (markers, crayons, colored pencils, paint, glitter, etc.)
3. Scissors (ask a parent for help!)
5. A popsicle stick (we recommend 5-6 in. popsicle sticks)
6. Easter candy
7. A small flower pot (we recommend a 4 in. pot)
8. Ribbon (optional)
- 1. Print out the final page of this PDF, which includes the outlines of the Easter egg petals, the center of the flower, and a leaf.
2. Cut out the Easter egg petals, the center of the flower, and the leaf.
3. Design a special Easter egg design on each petal. Don’t be afraid to think outside the flower pot and get creative!
4. On the center of the flower, write a special Easter message.
5. Color the popsicle stick stem (we recommend using marker or paint) using any colors or designs you would like!
6. Glue the petals to the center of the flower.
7. Glue the popsicle stick to the flower to make a
8. Glue the leaf to the base of the stem.
9. Fill a flower pot with Easter candy.
10. Wrap a ribbon around the pot.
11. Place your flower in the pot.
12. Share your one-of-a-kind Easter egg petal
flower with those you love!
As your little sprout designs and creates their own one-of-a-kind Easter egg petal flower, they will be inspired to be creative, imaginative, and to think outside the flowerpot.
Share photos of your finished crafts and DIYs with Poppy and Posie by sending a message to their blossom mailbox!